These Booking Conditions are agreed between KalkanKeyfi, acting as the agent of the Property Owner, and Holidaymakers who book the Property referred to in the booking quote to which this document is attached. “We”, “us” or “our” are references to KalkanKeyfi acting as the Owner’s Agent. “You” or “your” are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party. Any booking is subject to the conditions below. These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us and the Property Owner so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
YOUR PRIVACY COMES FIRST:
*Contact and other information essential to manage bookings is kept electronically and may be passed to the property owner and/or their authorized agents for booking purposes only. You consent to this by placing a booking.
*We commit to keeping any information we obtain from you in a secure environment.
*With the exception of passing identity information to the relevant Turkish authorities for the purpose of complying with local legislation, we never share your data with anyone outside the business and we never collect data about you automatically on our website. We retain your data only as long as necessary for tax and insurance purposes or to fulfill legislative requirements.
*We do not store any bank or passport details.
1. Making your booking
Bookings can be made by completing the online Enquiry Form at http://kalkankeyfi.com/
Once We have received your completed Enquiry Form You will receive, subject to availability, a Provisional Booking Notification by e-mail. Provisional reservations are kept for 48 hours.
To book the Property with us you should make the payment specified in the initial quote we email to you (the “Quote”). The Quote will require you to pay an initial deposit (the “Booking Deposit”) to secure your booking and will include details of payment methods. The Booking Deposit will be 35% of the overall booking fee. This must be received within 48 hours from the initial quote. This will be followed by the remainder of the payment (the “Balance Payment”), as well as a Security Deposit. If the Quote specifies that any Security deposit (the “Security Deposit”) and/or any other fee(s) (“Other Fee(s)”) is payable, you must also make that/those payment(s) within the time period specified.
Once the Booking Deposit or full payment has been received by us, you will receive an email confirming the Booking. The contract between us shall only be formed when you receive the payment confirmation email and is subject to these Booking Conditions. You should carefully check the details of your Booking before making a payment, as well as the confirmation email, and inform us immediately of any errors or omissions. Payment by you of the Booking Deposit shall be taken as your agreement to the Quote, the Payment Schedule, the Cancellation Policy and the Booking Conditions. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within 5 working days of its transmission.
2. Paying for your booking
Where you have only paid a Booking Deposit, you are required to send to us your Balance Payment and the Security Deposit of £250 which you must make the payments within 10 weeks prior to arrival date, specified in your Quote (the “Arrival Date”). If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your Booking as cancelled by you.
The Security Deposit may be used for any repair and/or replacement of the Property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings that are necessary after your stay. We have the right to invoice You the balance for all breakages, damages or losses in the event that these costs exceed the Security Deposit. If no deductions are required, the Security Deposit (or the balance, if deductions have been made) will be returned to You within 14 days of the end of your holiday. Any Other Fee(s) shall be described in the Quote and are non-refundable.
3. Cancellation Policy
If you need to cancel or amend your Booking you must write to us or email us as soon as possible. A cancellation shall not take effect until we receive confirmation in writing or via email from you. Guests cancelling up to 8 weeks before the start of the holiday shall receive a refund of 50% of the Balance Payment. Guests cancelling up to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday shall receive a refund of 25% of the Balance Payment. Guests cancelling within 4 weeks of the Arrival Date shall receive no refund. The Booking Deposit element of the rental is always non-refundable.
4. If we cancel or amend your booking
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking, but unforeseen problems can arise, in which case we reserve the right to make alterations or, in extreme circumstances, cancel a Booking. If this does happen, we shall contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the amendment to or cancellation of the Booking. If we cancel your Booking, we shall refund you any fees you have already paid to us. However, we shall not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).
In the event that we are forced by a “force majeure” (see clause 5) to change or cancel Your booking, We are unable to make any refunds.
5. Force Majeure
We regret that We cannot accept any liability or pay any compensation where the performance by Us or the prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected or You otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which We could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events include, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, epidemics, health risks, adverse weather conditions, fire, property destruction, closure of airports and all similar events outside Our control.
6. The Property
You may arrive at the Property after the time specified by us on the Arrival Date for your holiday and you must leave by the time specified by us on the Departure Date we have confirmed to you. We shall let you know these times on the Booking Information form and/or by email. Unless otherwise specified, the arrival time is 16:00 on the Arrival Date and the departure time is 10:00 on the Departure Date.
If your arrival is delayed, you must inform us immediately so that alternative arrangements may be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by noon on the day after the Arrival Date and you have not advised us of your anticipated late arrival, we may treat the Booking as having been cancelled by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for fees already paid to us. See the Cancellation Policy.
7. Your obligations
- You agree to observe and comply with any stipulations and conditions set out in these Booking Conditions, the Property Information Manual provided to you and any other regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time, and to ensure that such stipulations and conditions are observed by all members of your party. You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition and you agree not to remove any such items from their original location. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties.
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property and possessions.
- You shall not allow any animal(s) to enter the Property.
- You shall not smoke within the Property. Smoking is permitted outside of the external walls of the Property but an ashtray must be used at all times and all cigarettes must be fully extinguished in the ashtray after use.
- In the event that the smoking policy is breached We will levy a charge for laundry and additional cleaning of the apartment or villa in the sum of £100.00, this will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- Unless you have received our prior permission, you may not allow more people to stay in the Property than confirmed on the Booking Information form, nor may you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property. If you do so, we may refuse to hand over the Property to you, or may require you to leave it. We shall treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you, in which case we shall be under no obligation to refund you for fees already paid to us. Any refund shall be at our sole discretion.
- You agree to allow us (or any representative of the Owner) access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs or in an emergency.
- You agree to return any keys relevant to the property. If keys are taken on Your departure from the apartment or villa We will deduct the sum of £75.00 from the Security Deposit to cover the cost of replacement keys and/or locks.
- We expect all guests to have consideration for other guests and third parties. This includes avoiding making excessive noise. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, You or any member of Your party behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause damage, upset, offence or distress to a fellow guest or to any third party or damage to the apartments or villas, or in any way damage the reputation and/or goodwill of Us, We will be entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the occupation of the persons(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) will be required to leave the apartments or villas immediately. We will have no further responsibility to such person(s). No refunds will be made and We will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of such termination.
- You must accept responsibility for the behaviour and welfare of any children in Your party. Every effort is made to ensure safety in the apartments and villas, however, any children staying at the apartments or villas do so at Your risk.
- We have a limited number of cots, stairgates and high chairs available for hire. If required, please request these in the Enquiry Form.
- Use of the swimming pool is entirely at Your risk. We accept no responsibility for damage or injury to any persons using the swimming pool at the apartments or the villas.
Every effort has been, and shall be, made to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If, however, you have any cause for complaint it is essential that you contact us so that the matter can be investigated with the Owner and, hopefully, resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve issues unless we are promptly notified. Discussion with us whilst you are in residence at the Property will usually enable any problems to be resolved promptly. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation of the Property or equipment malfunction) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence. If any complaint is of such a nature that it cannot be dealt with during your holiday, you must write to us with full details within 28 days of your Departure Date.
9. Our liability
Our maximum liability for losses you suffer as a result of us acting in breach of these terms and conditions is strictly limited to the total fees you have paid for the Booking. We shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these Booking Conditions. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Booking is confirmed by us.
Your Booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you. We shall not be liable to you for any personal injury or damage to or loss of personal property, except where the injury, damage or loss is caused by our negligence. This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation; or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability.
The contract between you and us is governed by the law of England and Wales and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us shall be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
You may not transfer your Booking or any rights and responsibilities under these Booking Conditions to any other person, without our prior written consent. If, at any time, any part of these Booking Conditions is held to be unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, that part shall be deemed omitted and the enforceability of the remaining parts shall not in any way be affected by that omission. These Booking Conditions, together with the Quote, the Cancellation Policy and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you relating to the Booking and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements or discussions.